- Two Wi-Fi connected sockets that can be monitored and controlled individually
- Make everyday plug-in devices like lamps, fans, heaters and other small alliances smart
- Control from Anywhere with the free ConnectSense App for iOS or Android. No Hub or subscription required.
- Control with your voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit or the Google Assistant
- Simple Setup and Configuration
- Monitor Energy usage for your plug in devices
- 2.4 amp USB charging port for rapid charging of Smartphones and tablets
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 10.3 or later is recommended.
- Power Input: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Number of Controllable Power Outlets: 2
- 1440 W resistive
- 2.4 Amp USB charging port
- UL Listed
- Power: 15 A / 125 VAC / 1800 W
Voice Control with Siri, Alexa and the Google Assistant
The ConnectSense Smart Outlet² works seamlessly with Siri (Apple HomeKit), Amazon Alexa, and the Google Assistant allowing simple control of your devices.
Easy to Setup & Use
Installing and configuring the Smart Outlet² is brilliantly simple with the ConnectSense app for iOS or Android. In just a few easy steps you can control and monitor your plug-in devices.
Create custom schedules to turn on and off your plug-in devices automaticly. You can schedule a lamp to turn on and make sure you never come home to a dark house or a fan to turn on at a certain time to ensure your home is cool.
With the ConnectSense Smart Outlet² you can monitor real-time energy consumption right from your iOS or Android device. This allows you to see how much energy your plug-in devices are consuming making intelligent choices about how you use them and saving money in the process. Energy use can also be used to automate your home, monitor a TV or projector and dim the lights for movie time.
Works Anywhere - No Hub Required
The ConnectSense Smart Outlet² uses the Wi-Fi you already have in your home to provide control over your lamps, heaters and fans with no subscription or hub required. With the free ConnectSense app from any iOS or Android device you will never have to worry that you accidentally left on the iron or heater again.