IoT SERVICES

ConnectSense IoT 80/20

The ConnectSense IoT 80/20 platform is being used to help device manufacturers quickly and affordably enable their products for the Internet of Things (IoT), without having to duplicate man years of work 80% of IoT 80/20 is the common functionality needed by all customers, and is a reusable solution provided by ConnectSense. The remaining 20% of IoT 80/20 is customized for each individual product. This greatly reduces initial investment and speeds up time to market. IoT 80/20 incorporates experience and investment from the ConnectSense team in Firmware Development, IoT Cloud Development  and App design.

For news and updates, please enter your email below

Special instructions for seller

Subtotal

Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout

It appears that your cart is currently empty!

Continue Browsing